Career Opportunities / Nursing
The Infinity Health is committed to achieving and maintaining excellence in health, safety, wellness and the environment in all of its operations. Maintaining a safe working culture is everyone’s responsibility. We must continually identify, assess, report and control possible risks to the health and safety of ourselves, our co-workers, volunteers, contractors, our clients and the public within the communities, which we operate.
The role of an Registered Nurse would include the following:
- Provide all the components of nursing care expected of an RN including ‘hands on’ care when required.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills and strive to resolve conflict situations with families/staff in a positive, cooperative manner, reporting family concerns immediately. Sound judgment and decisiveness is used consistently when addressing problems.
- Monitor staffing levels and respond to staffing needs including the responsible and cost- effective use of supplies and equipment.
- Participate in development and adjustment of resident care assignments based on client’ needs and monitor the competence of unregulated staff assigned to carry out the care.
- Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Infinity Health
- Maintains a safe working culture by assessing and controlling possible health and safety risks
- Adheres to all Infinity Health policies and procedures
- An more